Green Room

Caption this: “Planet Hillary”

posted at 8:02 am on January 24, 2014 by

Frankly, I’m not sure whether this was supposed to be flattering or … what. In fact, I don’t know what to make of it at all. It’s beyond analysis, except perhaps psychoanalysis.  It reminds me of the giant eyeball that followed the main characters in The Stoned Age, a kind of Dazed and Confused film that didn’t make the same impact.

I’ll leave this to Hot Air readers:

nytm-planet-hillary

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

The Big Giant Head.

Like Orson, except with a significantly lower IQ.

clear ether

eon

eon on January 24, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Heil Hitlary.

S. D. on January 24, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Comment pages: 1 2

Top Pick

“I hope to encourage them to take personal responsibility…”

“I ain’t serving no police”

“I think a lot of Trump’s voters have as one of their primary objectives just stopping the cultural corruption that’s taking place.”

“Don’t take away my health care or you die.”

“We must all do our best to get rid of this tyrant.”

Rosenstein: Comey broke with DoJ norms on memo leak.

“Nobody has ever accused me of pulling any weapon on them.”

“Fourteen people had stab wounds, cuts and bruises, with two of the injured surviving critical stab wounds.”

Okay… you first.

“We should repeal it and replace, and we shouldn’t leave town until this is complete.”

“He feels like he is being thrown under the bus …”

“McCain has always been a fighter”

Ed Morrissey Jul 20, 2017 8:41 AM

“Cancer doesn’t know what it’s up against.”

They may be on to something

How capitalism averted the bee-pocalypse

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 9:31 PM

“there are more honeybee colonies in the country today than in nearly 25 years.”

CBO releases estimate on Obamacare repeal

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 8:31 PM

“The number of people who are uninsured would increase by 17 million in 2018, compared with the number under current law.”

Kasich: Fix Obamacare with more spending

Jason Hart Jul 19, 2017 8:01 PM

Ohio Gov. John Kasich wants Congress to “fix” Obamacare’s insurance exchanges with more federal spending

“This is a momentous decision.”

“One was told that she—her skin was too light and that she needed to listen to people of darker colored skin…”

Disruptor?

Time off without pay for play

The new DOJ guidelines on asset forfeiture are obscene

Taylor Millard Jul 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Guilty until proven innocent.

“We’re just wondering what happened there.”

“This is an attempt at a political intervention.”

The blame game

“Inaction is not an option.”

“You have no feelings. You Christians are all racists.”

Whoflubdits.