Caption this: “Planet Hillary”
posted at 8:02 am on January 24, 2014 by Ed Morrissey
Frankly, I’m not sure whether this was supposed to be flattering or … what. In fact, I don’t know what to make of it at all. It’s beyond analysis, except perhaps psychoanalysis. It reminds me of the giant eyeball that followed the main characters in The Stoned Age, a kind of Dazed and Confused film that didn’t make the same impact.
I’ll leave this to Hot Air readers:
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained