Green Room

posted at 10:19 am on January 9, 2014 by

That’s one way to play it. Although I’m partial to another term that’s circulating on Twitter: “Blunder Road.”

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

There is also a cartoon being circulated with a huge Christie straddling the GWB.

Marcus on January 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Two tons up!

Shy Guy on January 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Just curious… How much weight has the big man lost? I guess I’ll have to look at the presser pics and judge for myself.

Fallon on January 9, 2014 at 10:47 AM

All I have to say is that I hope this keeps him out of the running for President. We have enough RINOs running as it is, and while Christie is good for smacking down Unions and other dirtbags, he leans far too much to the left to make an effective Presidential candidate.

wearyman on January 9, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Stupid. And from what I’ve seen of Beck lately, he doesn’t have much room to talk.

changer1701 on January 9, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Not a fan of the fat jokes but I also really don’t want Christie to be the nominee so… I’m a little torn.

Ukiah on January 9, 2014 at 11:21 AM

The same Beck who is always arguing about not turning into leftist-like smear merchants……

Clark1 on January 9, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Marcus on January 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Are we talking about a bridge, former President, or one of our esteemed HA members?
;)

dentarthurdent on January 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Fallon on January 9, 2014 at 10:47 AM

…I’m guilty about referring to his weight…I’m not really like that and shouldn’t do it…butI just don’t trust the guy!

KOOLAID2 on January 9, 2014 at 1:18 PM

That’s awesome.

magicbeans on January 9, 2014 at 2:10 PM

When will this phony scandal end. Sorry, channeling my inner Obama. But it is nice to have nothing more to talk about than this issue. No need to worry about Syria and chemical weapons. Whew.

guido911 on January 9, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Sigh

Give with One Hand…

…Take with the Other.

I understand he’s trying to be cute (and I do like Beck and listen to his show) but after the Romney/MSNBC detente monolog he *just* gave, going to the TwitVerse with that link is just….not smart.

Just my 2 nickles…since i can’t spend it in CO. at the moment…lol

BlaxPac on January 9, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Fat and Furious … brutal.

Jaibones on January 9, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Glenn Beck is still a thing?

Go RBNY on January 10, 2014 at 2:02 AM

KOOLAID2 on January 9, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Since when have you ever been shy about or self-censoring when it comes to delivering personal insults? “I’m not really like that.” Excuse me???!

bluegill on January 10, 2014 at 3:07 AM

wearyman on January 9, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Close to where I’m coming from as to Christie, but I’d rather Bridgegate not be the issue that disrails Christie from the GOP nomination or even running. I hope, instead, that the majority on the Right don’t support his run because “he leans too much to the Left to make an effective Presidential candidate.”

Haven’t we on the non-Left/Right/anyone not Liberal had ENOUGH of these people who “lean too much to the Left…”?

When is enough enough? More voters must come to their senses in this regard. No more McCains, no more.

Lourdes on January 10, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Fat and Furious … brutal.

Jaibones on January 9, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Just when I think Glenn Beck is OK to take seriously again, he comes out with junk like this. Beck’s again letting his snarky-mean-twelve-year-old take over here and it’s not a good thing.

Lourdes on January 10, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Beck is not serious, but I have to admit he’s an effective self-promoter. Media reports are that his media group is bringing in $30-40 million a year (revenue, not profit). Fox News had a $1 billion profit in 2012. So far as I can tell, Beck made a mint by getting fired from Fox…

Outlander on January 10, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Christie gives portly people a bad name….but I love it… Fat and Furious….

crosshugger on January 10, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Beck made a mint by getting fired from Fox…

Wow. That’s weird that he could get rich from something that you imagined.

Pablo on January 10, 2014 at 10:26 AM