Video: Edward Snowden’s “alternative Christmas message” to the UK
posted at 8:44 am on December 25, 2013 by Allahpundit
Channel 4 in Great Britain has aired a Christmas message opposite the queen’s every year since 1993. Sometimes it’s serious, like when they had a soldier who lost his arm in Afghanistan do it. Sometimes it’s goofy, like when they had Sacha Baron Cohen deliver it as Ali G. And sometimes it’s grandstanding crapola, like when they invited Ahmadinejad to give it in 2008. Your view of Snowden will dictate which category you think this falls under.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation