Remy: All I Want for Christmas is U….
posted at 12:43 pm on December 21, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
You think Remy’s gone soft at Christmas? Here’s the rest of that lyric:
…nilateral printing of billions of dollars
a month to be stopped cuz it’s causing my dollar to
rampantly inflate, I tell you it’s killing us
all of this open-ended fiscal stimulus
Risk underpricing and rampant inflation
resulting in capital misallocation
all I want this holiday season
is an end to quantitative easing
Oddly, the song tapers off at the end.
Yes, I’ll quit now.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation