Ted Cruz fixes Obama’s tweet for him
posted at 3:29 pm on December 12, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) December 12, 2013
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) December 12, 2013
I’m gonna go ahead and credit Amanda Carpenter because she’s a friend and former member of the Townhall/HotAir empire who is now Cruz’s communications adviser. She also seems like the type to turn this out in 10 minutes on Twitter. If not her, well done to the Cruz communications team, in general!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained