Awkward video: Scott Walker’s challenger answers a question about her jobs plan
posted at 6:46 pm on December 12, 2013 by Guy Benson
Come on, guys. She’ll come up with a “jobs plan” when the moment is right. One could argue that perhaps the right moment should have arrived, say, before she launched her campaign, but let’s not get too bogged down. I wonder if her eventual brainstorm might entail government “investments,” which have to funded somehow (hint, hint). As a point of reference, Mary Burke was a part of the failed administration of Gov. Jim Doyle, who presided over high taxes, high unemployment and large structural deficits. Gov. Walker has beaten the Left and cleaned up the mess through successful budget reforms and pro-growth policies. In the process, he’s exposed Big Labor as a deep-pocketed emperor with no clothes. For more information on Walker’s likely 2014 opponent, visit www.MaryBurke.com. Well played, Wisconsin GOP.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation