Green Room

Video: All is right with the world … and Evander Holyfield’s ear

posted at 10:05 am on November 21, 2013 by

I can’t help it — I smiled at this:

I watched that fight live on TV when the ear-biting happened, and thought it was the strangest thing I’d ever witnessed personally to that point.  It might still qualify for that distinction, actually.  It’s still good to see that Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson have buried the hatchet (or the teeth) and give us a chuckle all these years later.

Readers will probably like the Rodman segment best, though.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Just wait, with the pressure mounting, and the thinness of his skin, obozo is a ticking time bomb of strangeness waiting to go off. His pending mental breakdown is going to be epic.

Flange on November 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM

One way! Woo-Hoo!

*wakes up*

Awww… :(

BigGator5 on November 21, 2013 at 10:43 AM

GENIUS!

neyney on November 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Flange on November 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Probably bite off Boehner’s ear…

…which’ll make Boehner cry.

Arnold Yabenson on November 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Tyson wants to meet Captain Kirk, because he has a left ear, a right ear, & a “final frontier.”

*rimshot*

itsnotaboutme on November 21, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I like it it. But who is the guy burning his clothes? Some random dude burning his ugly wardrobe?

tommer74 on November 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Probably bite off Boehner’s ear…

…which’ll make Boehner cry.

Arnold Yabenson on November 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I’ve always wanted to see a speech contest in which John Boehner and Glenn Beck each speak for 10 minutes on why they love America, so I can take and place bets on which one tears up first.

JimLennon on November 21, 2013 at 6:27 PM

tommer74 on November 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM

That’s Craig Sager. I’ve seen him as a sideline reporter for NBA games on TNT. He does baseball games, too, I think.

JimLennon on November 21, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I’ll admit. I wanted to high five the ticket lady when she said “one way”.

HotAirian on November 21, 2013 at 8:44 PM

It was dangerous for Holyfield to hug Tyson, who could have bitten his other ear!

Steve Z on November 22, 2013 at 8:18 PM