Civil war: MSNBC attacks Bill Clinton over Obamacare comments
posted at 11:12 am on November 14, 2013 by Guy Benson
“If there was a way under the law that you could make this work so that people could keep the thing that they wanted to keep, he would do it,” she continued. “The problem is this whole law was designed to have as little disruption as possible. This was the minimum amount of disruption possible…Bill Clinton is basically engaging in magical thinking here,” Ball declared. “That you can just snap your fingers and say, ‘Go ahead guys. Keep what you got.’ It doesn’t work that way.”
Ah, but that’s what people were repeatedly promised — and Senate Democrats unanimously refused to address this inevitable problem in 2010. Lots and lots of “magical thinking” going on these days, it would seem. Ed Schultz got in on the Bubba-bashing action, too. Delicious:
Now Ed going after Clinton. Also, civil war.
— Noah Rothman (@NoahCRothman) November 13, 2013
Clinton’s ‘permission slip’ interview led to the dam bursting. Screaming about it may be cathartic for Big Ed, but it changes nothing. Rant away, bro.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation