Time’s new cover on Chris Christie: “The elephant in the room”
posted at 8:08 am on November 7, 2013 by Allahpundit
Not the first time they’ve hit him with a headline on the cover that can easily be taken the wrong way. Last time they called him “the boss,” which I’m pretty sure was a Springsteen allusion but which Christie himself took as a mafia reference.
Coming in early 2016: “A jumbo-sized victory.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation