New Obama lie: What I said was, you can keep your plan if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed
posted at 6:24 pm on November 4, 2013 by Allahpundit
Your president is lying to you. Again.
Obama adds a clause to "you can keep it" – "What we said was you can keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."
— Reid J. Epstein (@reidepstein) November 4, 2013
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained