Where were you during the Great Twitter Outage of 9:15 am?
posted at 9:26 am on October 30, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
I like Twitter, mostly for the social aspects of it, but its rare outages are great occasions for snark. If you’re missing the ability to describe your perfect or imperfect cup of coffee this morning, feel free to post comments here until Twitter returns to service.
Ironic that this is happening during a House hearing on the government’s inability to launch a web portal, huh? Wanna bet that Twitter gets its issues fixed before Kathleen Sebelius gets done describing how it’s not her fault?
Update, 9:32 am: I originally had my local time in the headline, but by the time I could fix it Twitter was back up. I wonder whether their 834s work better than ObamaCare’s exchange, too.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation