Green Room

Video: Spiderman turns out to be a real hero

posted at 3:15 pm on October 28, 2013 by

And not just to this soldier’s surprised daugher, either:

I post ’em because I love ’em. May all of our brave men and women come home to equally joyous reunions. Now you’ll have to excuse me, because there seems to be a lot of dust in this room at the moment. (h/t Justin Hart)

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Awesome ED,yup, its a tad emotional, especially his daughters reaction!

canopfor on October 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I think these reunions are wonderful. However — and perhaps I’m just being a Scrooge here — I don’t understand bringing along a news crew to film and broadcast it. Why do you want to turn it into a media event?

Shump on October 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Shump on October 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Well, that and he went through the whole rigamrole with the costume and the cameras, etc… before he saw his daughter? News crew gets to see him first?

Anyway, it is moving, just … IMHO odd.

WitchDoctor on October 28, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Smoke gets in your eyes.

birdhurd on October 29, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Top Pick

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Divide and conquer?

You know, I may have cracked the case for you, guys

“They’re still running against her and still winning races.”

“…the suspect is from Quebec and has a Canadian passport.”

When the Left lost their way on immigration

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 2:41 PM

It wasn’t all that long ago, really

“I personally watched some of these students go up to Chief Brown, right up to her face, and call her all kinds of names, cursing at her.”

Did the Queen “nix” a Trump visit to London?

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 12:41 PM

More like wishful thinking on the American left

Sometimes it’s hard. This was the hardest part

Did the polls get the Handel/Ossoff race wrong?

Allahpundit Jun 21, 2017 11:21 AM

Nah.

Physician, heal thyself

Maybe we’ll stay home and watch.