“Um, no, not really”
posted at 11:09 am on October 22, 2013 by Guy Benson
HANNITY: They’re really telling you to tell us to check back in on the website in off-hours. Does that mean that I should go on at like three in the morning?
OPERATOR: It was saying early in the morning and late at night, but some people say they do that and still can’t get in.
HANNITY: So people are reporting to you the real deal?
OPERATOR: Yes sir, they are.
HANNITY: Have you ever got anybody that really likes it yet?
OPERATOR: Umm, no, not really.
The websites are broken. The call centers are spotty (and ultimately rely on the web system anyway). The “navigators” are frustrated. And the customers are, by the sounds of things, disgruntled. Is it any wonder the Huffington Post is nervous about the long-term damage this statist policy could be inflicting upon statism? Ron Fournier states the obvious: This conga-line of failure reflects poorly on the president, and on the federal government.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation