Video: Woman nearly faints at Rose Garden ObamaCare rally
posted at 12:21 pm on October 21, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
According to one person on Twitter, she might have been a diabetic, as she had what looked like a pump on her arm. Whatever the reason, Obama ended up quipping, “This is what happens when I talk too long”:
The woman was standing directly over Obama’s right shoulder, in the first row, and was on camera for the duration of the speech.
Obama turned around to make sure the woman was okay. He appeared to help steady her.
That he did … without saying much more than the Chip Diller response I predicted earlier. Let’s hope that the young woman recovers quickly.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained