Green Room

Video: What do veterans have in common with … Miley Cyrus?

posted at 4:30 pm on October 18, 2013 by

With a question like that, you’d hope that the answer isn’t twerking, and it’s not … er, for the most part, anyway.  No, my friend Pete Hegseth’s group Concerned Veterans for America are in the middle of the nationwide Defend Freedom tour from Las Vegas, Nevada to Manassas, Virginia on October 27th.  And like Miley Cyrus, their message is — We Can’t Stop (via Cato’s Dan Mitchell)

The Defend Freedom Bus Tour will travel across a dozen states over three weeks featuring veterans, military families, and patriotic Americans helping take our message of service, freedom, and action on the road and straight to the people.

Concerned Veterans for America is providing an opportunity for veterans, their families, and all Americans to honor their service by taking action in defense of freedom. Join us!

Check out their schedule and join them if they’re coming near your neighborhood, and go through the website to see how you can help.  Hint: They’re not really looking for twerkers.  Trust me.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

That was painfully stupid.

Who thought that would be an effective video?

Incredibly lame.

bluegill on October 18, 2013 at 6:25 PM

You left out “stick with it to the end”. The end was the funniest part.

I take it this is a Miley Cyrus tune?

And hagfish, grow up, or get a life, or a sense of humor…or get laid. Geesh, what a loser to toss out the non-stop crap like you do.

cozmo on October 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

They look like people I know and like.

DanMan on October 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I take it this is a Miley Cyrus tune?

cozmo on October 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Miley lyrics, kind of… that’s why the reference was in the writeup. I looked on youtube and found her video and some of the lyrics are the same and similar to what was in the video posted here.
Fishy, I got nuthin’ for ya…

ExpressoBold on October 18, 2013 at 8:00 PM

What do veterans have in common with … Miley Cyrus?

Their president sucks.

Ronnie on October 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM

They both have lots of tatoos? Hell, the girl is running out of room to place them. Twenty years old and she already looks like a 80 year old longshoreman. [smh in that hip ghetto way!]

Blake on October 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM

…nipples?

KOOLAID2 on October 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Video: What do veterans have in common with … Miley Cyrus?

Initials.

Obviously.

Shy Guy on October 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I misread the title and thought it said “Marines”, not “veterans”.

Shy Guy on October 20, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Short hair? Long tongues? High heals? I know. Way too tight shorts that squish butt cheeks out.

Dr. Frank Enstine on October 21, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Blake on October 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I would be afraid to tell a longshoreman that he looked like Ms. Cyrus. Unless it was a longshorewoman and I was trying to get lucky. Of course she would have to be blind, like old fat guys and most likely drunk.

Dr. Frank Enstine on October 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM