Video: What do veterans have in common with … Miley Cyrus?
posted at 4:30 pm on October 18, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
With a question like that, you’d hope that the answer isn’t twerking, and it’s not … er, for the most part, anyway. No, my friend Pete Hegseth’s group Concerned Veterans for America are in the middle of the nationwide Defend Freedom tour from Las Vegas, Nevada to Manassas, Virginia on October 27th. And like Miley Cyrus, their message is — We Can’t Stop (via Cato’s Dan Mitchell)
The Defend Freedom Bus Tour will travel across a dozen states over three weeks featuring veterans, military families, and patriotic Americans helping take our message of service, freedom, and action on the road and straight to the people.
Concerned Veterans for America is providing an opportunity for veterans, their families, and all Americans to honor their service by taking action in defense of freedom. Join us!
Check out their schedule and join them if they’re coming near your neighborhood, and go through the website to see how you can help. Hint: They’re not really looking for twerkers. Trust me.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style