South Dakota: We’ve had a whopping 23 people sign up on ObamaCare
posted at 10:03 am on October 18, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
That’s spread across the three South Dakota insurers participating in the federal exchange, but only two have new customers:
At least 23 people in South Dakota have signed up for health insurance in the first two weeks policies have been offered through an Internet exchange that’s part of President Barack Obama’s health care law. …
Deb Muller of Avera Health says that company has had 21 enrollments, while Sanford Health reports two signups.
The Argus Leader reports that Dakotacare has had no sales yet.
The population in South Dakota in 2012 was estimated to be over 883,000.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen