Video: Red Sox fan steals home-run ball to throw it back
posted at 7:27 am on October 14, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Hey, at least this time it wasn’t a kid. Or from 2011:
You can even see the woman saying, “Hey. that’s mine!” as the self-appointed Master Of All Things Boston commits his act of strong-arm theft in order to make his statement about the Detroit Tigers. What a man!
By the way, for those who insist that visiting-team home-run balls be thrown back onto the field, you do know that this tradition started in Wrigley Field, right? And when was the last time they won a World Series? Have fun with those traditions …
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation