Bison vs. the shutdown
posted at 9:24 am on October 14, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
The bison in Wyoming don’t even care.
This barricade was sitting on a turn out next to the Gros Ventre road about a mile north of Kelly Wyoming. Guess the bison don’t like the government shutdown either. Somehow I feel humans will be blamed for this vandalism, so I’m sending a link to the proper authorities.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation