Bison vs. the shutdown
posted at 9:24 am on October 14, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
The bison in Wyoming don’t even care.
This barricade was sitting on a turn out next to the Gros Ventre road about a mile north of Kelly Wyoming. Guess the bison don’t like the government shutdown either. Somehow I feel humans will be blamed for this vandalism, so I’m sending a link to the proper authorities.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen