Obamacare’s National Hotline? 1-800-F…You
posted at 7:24 pm on October 2, 2013 by Duane Patterson
Sometimes, you just have to laugh. Yesterday, HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius made the MSM blitz by announcing the website, glitches and all, and the national call-in center, which is 1-800-318-2596. Now to make this work, you have to skip the 1, because on a phone keypad, no letters are assigned to the number 1. But spell out the rest, and this is what you get.
1-800-3(F) 8(U) 2(C) 5(K) 9(Y) 6(O).
Tragically, the federal government, with all their power, couldn’t trade the 1 out for another 8 at the end. Then, the President’s true sentiment towards all of you would be much plainer.
Then again, they’ve really never been that subtle, have they?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation