Video: Is Israel an apartheid state?
posted at 3:09 pm on October 1, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
As Prager University asks, who better to answer this question than someone who lived in a real apartheid state? Kenneth Meshoe, an MP from the now-free nation of South Africa, dismisses this allegation as an absurd attempt to delegitimize Israel — and an insult to those who lived and died under real apartheid:
I’ve been remiss about posting the excellent Prager U videos, but you can access all of them by going to their home page and start taking the courses that aim at “undoing the damage of the University.” This is a brilliant example of that work.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style