Video: Is Israel an apartheid state?
posted at 3:09 pm on October 1, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
As Prager University asks, who better to answer this question than someone who lived in a real apartheid state? Kenneth Meshoe, an MP from the now-free nation of South Africa, dismisses this allegation as an absurd attempt to delegitimize Israel — and an insult to those who lived and died under real apartheid:
I’ve been remiss about posting the excellent Prager U videos, but you can access all of them by going to their home page and start taking the courses that aim at “undoing the damage of the University.” This is a brilliant example of that work.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation