TNR fantasizes about solving its Republican problem the old-fashioned way
posted at 4:28 pm on October 1, 2013 by Allahpundit
I’m woozy imagining the mass media pearl-clutching this would have generated if partisan affiliations were different.
— The New Republic (@tnr) October 1, 2013
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained