Sebelius: These glitches certainly are “a great problem to have!”
posted at 3:25 pm on October 1, 2013 by Guy Benson
When I first saw this tweet from Mediaite’s Noah Rothman, I thought it was a joke:
Sebelius: Obamacare “glitches” a “great problem to have.”
— Noah Rothman (@NoahCRothman) October 1, 2013
I’m sure folks like this guy are just tickled pink by HHS’ doggone terrific problem. Also, even if you buy Sebelius’ line — Obamacare mania was even bigger than we’d thought! — isn’t she admitting that the government failed to properly assess demand in preparation for implementation? What else might they have miscalculated about their law, and could those mistakes impact, say, access to affordable care?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained