Green Room

Sebelius: These glitches certainly are “a great problem to have!”

posted at 3:25 pm on October 1, 2013 by

When I first saw this tweet from Mediaite’s Noah Rothman, I thought it was a joke:

It was not:

I’m sure folks like this guy are just tickled pink by HHS’ doggone terrific problem.  Also, even if you buy Sebelius’ line — Obamacare mania was even bigger than we’d thought! — isn’t she admitting that the government failed to properly assess demand in preparation for implementation?  What else might they have miscalculated about their law, and could those mistakes impact, say, access to affordable care?

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Who’s got the giant facepalm post?

Resist We Much on October 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Thanks Kansas.

vityas on October 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM

There’s no way they could have gotten the hardware together to handle the load when companies like Blizzard can’t. No way. And I don’t say that to defend them at all but they definitely should have planned for it.

But these bugs are in no way shape or form a “good thing to have”. That’s the most ridicul…. no, it’s not the most ridiculous thing I’ve hard out of this administration. It’s just one I know a little more about.

Ugh.

ConDem on October 1, 2013 at 4:58 PM

OVERLOAD THE SYSTEM!!

Bring it DOWN!!

Scrumpy on October 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM

And Sebelius is evil, too.

I don’t care if that offends Catholics, she, Pelosi, Kerry, Biden, and more of these “catholics” doing Obama’s bidding are evil. Just evil.

Anyone can pretend to know God and engage in ceremonies and recite words, doesn’t mean they’re credible.

Lourdes on October 2, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Sebelius: Obamacare “glitches” a “great problem to have.”

In other words, Sebelius says, “wow, aren’t my latest set of horns faaabulous, so much fun.”

Lourdes on October 2, 2013 at 4:50 AM