New user petition at MoveOn.org: Let’s get Harvard to rescind Ted Cruz’s law degree
posted at 3:56 pm on September 25, 2013 by Allahpundit
He must be shunned to the point of de-credentialing, no matter if he earned that degree or not. Exit question: How is a guy who held forth on health-care policy, among other subjects, for 21 straight hours on the Senate floor “not Harvard material”?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained