Green Room

Dem spox to Cruz staffer: “May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases” [UPDATED]

posted at 2:27 pm on September 20, 2013 by

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Communications Director (!) of the Sacramento, CA Democratic Party, responding to an anti-Obamacare tweet from Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter (content warning):

After doubling-down on hate, Brauer performed an abrupt about-face and apologized:

Reporter Chris Moody solicited a statement on Brauer’s repulsive comments from the state Democratic Party.  It is simply amazing:

The “problem” with wishing death upon a political opponent’s children, you see, is that it lets “fringe” characters like Sen. Ted Cruz “off the hook.”  Remarkable.

UPDATE – This guy just keeps digging. His responses to, and about, women are especially vile.

UPDATE II – The Sacramento Dems aren’t answering their phones. I called the state party to ask if they think Brauer should be fired, and to challenge them on their official statement. I was transferred to voicemail by the receptionist, who told me the lines were “flooded” and “going crazy right now.” Today might end up being a very bad day for one Allan Brauer.

UPDATE III – Who’s up for some mass murder, while we’re at it?

Recently in the Green Room:

Top Pick

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM
Top Pick

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands it a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Divide and conquer?

You know, I may have cracked the case for you, guys

“They’re still running against her and still winning races.”

“…the suspect is from Quebec and has a Canadian passport.”

When the Left lost their way on immigration

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 2:41 PM

It wasn’t all that long ago, really

“I personally watched some of these students go up to Chief Brown, right up to her face, and call her all kinds of names, cursing at her.”

Did the Queen “nix” a Trump visit to London?

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 12:41 PM

More like wishful thinking on the American left

Sometimes it’s hard. This was the hardest part