Video: Stranahan’s pitch for crowdfunded reporting on Syria’s Christian refugees
posted at 11:02 am on September 13, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
I’ve mentioned Lee Stranahan’s effort to raise funds and independently report on the plight of Christians in the Syrian civil war. Lee has a rough-cut video of his new pitch, and hopes to get some crowdsourcing in order to improve it. The pitch itself is worth watching (and responding to it is even more worthwhile), but be sure to drop a note in the comments for any suggestions on how to refine the video further.
You can also give Lee feedback on Twitter.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation