Green Room

Video: Weiner’s classy exit

posted at 10:08 am on September 11, 2013 by

I have a main-page post on the travails of Carlos Danger and Client #9, but this is worth noting for a few laughs, too. Despite the obvious loss that was coming, Anthony Weiner didn’t bother to prepare a concession speech that thanked his wife by name, even though Weiner had managed to add more humiliation to Huma Abedin’s life by jumping into a political race with new and more recent scandalous on-line behavior. He also had a valedictory salute for the media:

Here’s a better look at it, via NY1 and the Daily Mail:

weiner-finger

Stay classy, Carlos.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

In response to the reporter’s question at the end: “What’s next for Weiner?”

My guess is divorce court.

ButterflyDragon on September 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM

In response to the reporter’s question at the end: “What’s next for Weiner?”

My guess is divorce court.

ButterflyDragon on September 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Maybe the divorce court judge can see both Weiner & the other miscreant, Spitzer, on the same day.

22044 on September 11, 2013 at 10:27 AM

In response to the reporter’s question at the end: “What’s next for Weiner?”

My guess is divorce court.

ButterflyDragon on September 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I’m guessing bigamy, even if one of the partners is the same sex, will still be illegal by mid-2016.

Steve Eggleston on September 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Happily I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Mr. Danger. The arrogant little weed will surely arise again to provide comic relief.

Yasherka on September 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I thought he was rather impressive on the O’Donnell show. And I think he has the right to flip off the news media. Would you all do the same?

Yes, what he did to his wife was terrible. But it’s not really our business. This thing has been overdone. I think it’s pathetic of her to stay with him, though.

bluegill on September 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM

bluegill on September 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM

..when he runs for public office asking for public trust, it becomes our business.

The War Planner on September 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Wiener should be hired as a front for the HIllary campaign just so he can keep hanging around.

HiJack on September 11, 2013 at 11:32 AM

bluegill on September 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM

The War Planner on September 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Bingo.

If we were living in reality this jackass would have been tarred and feathered a long time ago.

KMC1 on September 11, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Please-sorry-thank you
Humble in victory….gracious in defeat.
I’ve guess some people aren’t taught or take the time to learn a few simple things in life

jaywemm on September 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM

KMC1 on September 11, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Well that statement could apply to a large number of our “public servants.”

hopeful on September 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM

In response to the reporter’s question at the end: “What’s next for Weiner?”

My guess is divorce court.

ButterflyDragon on September 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM

My guess is Mr. Weiner be looking for some buns to lie around in…

ExpressoBold on September 11, 2013 at 12:29 PM

It’s pretty funny that Weiner had trouble voting.

It’s so hard for Democrats to pull that lever or fill out that form, isn’t it?

New York has redeemed itself for the Bloomberg idiocy. They just need to remember not to vote in another gun-control, soda-nazi, big-government moron.

virgo on September 13, 2013 at 2:56 AM