Bikers arrive in Washington DC
posted at 12:47 pm on September 11, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
Bikers from the “Two Million Bikers to DC” have arrived in Washington to mark the twelfth anniversary of 9/11 and as always, they’ve made quite the entrance.
PHOTO: A massive amount of motorcyclists have gathered in Fort Washington for their 9/11 ride. More to come. pic.twitter.com/W8plOUwEHw
— ABC7News (@ABC7News) September 11, 2013
The bikers were denied a permit earlier this week for an “event” but came anyway. Their ride is expected to be an all day affair.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget