’2 Million Bikers’ ready to roll into DC on 9/11
posted at 1:44 pm on September 9, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
ICYMI, a few weeks ago I wrote about ’2 Million Bikers to DC,’ a group planning to counter the “Million Muslim March” on 9/11. After being denied a permit, the bikers are on their way to the Nation’s Capitol anyway to pay their respects to the armed forces and to those who lost their lives on 9/11 12 years ago.
— Prudence (@dennygirltwo) September 9, 2013
I for one am looking forward to these guys being around on Wednesday. Here are the plans:
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation