Green Room

‘2 Million Bikers’ ready to roll into DC on 9/11

posted at 1:44 pm on September 9, 2013 by

ICYMI, a few weeks ago I wrote about ‘2 Million Bikers to DC,’ a group planning to counter the “Million Muslim March” on 9/11. After being denied a permit, the bikers are on their way to the Nation’s Capitol anyway to pay their respects to the armed forces and to those who lost their lives on 9/11 12 years ago.

H/T Twitchy

I for one am looking forward to these guys being around on Wednesday. Here are the plans:

photo BIkers_zpseb5ca7d7.jpg

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Bikers denied no-stop permit for 9/11 rally through D.C. but will ride anyway- Washington Times

So instead of tying up traffic for a couple of hours, they’ll have DC snarled (more than usual) all day long! Way to go, DC officials. Really bright.

RoadRunner on September 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Fallon on September 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Ruth rode on my motorbike, holding on to me.
I hit a hole on 95, and rode on “ruthlessly”.

S. D. on September 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Hope they dwarf the size of the Muslim 9/11 victory march or whatever it is.

bluegill on September 10, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Ruth rode on my motorbike, holding on to me.
I hit a hole on 95, and rode on “ruthlessly”.

S. D. on September 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM

LOL

One of my biggest fears. Seriously.

Hubby and I are going to ride to go out to eat tomorrow. Hubby will be wearing his “Capitalist” t-shirt and I’ll be wearing my Breitbart t-shirt in solidarity with the DC rally. 😉

Fallon on September 10, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Some of the bikers must already be here, we live right off the beltway and the hubs and I heard them rolling by yesterday afternoon. It was awesome to listen to that rumble for so long!

hollygolightly on September 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Yep. I live a block from the Pentagon, and there’s typically a lot of Harleys around here anyway (lots of soldiers ride em), but I definitely noticed an uptick over the last couple of days.

Go bikers. Bite it Muzzies.

WhatSlushfund on September 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Ok, can someone explain this to me?

How can they stop them? Are they going to arrest every person on a bike (Profiling?) Arrest every group larger than X? What?

The_Livewire on September 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Ok, can someone explain this to me?

The_Livewire on September 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM

They are not allowing them to roll through stop signs and red lights. They can’t and won’t stop them from riding in DC, except at the red lights, lol.

Fallon on September 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Comment pages: 1 2

Just a reminder: People will die

Allahpundit Jun 28, 2017 10:41 PM
Top Pick

“Whipped cream’s killing more people than ever before.”

Top Pick

Medicare for all?

“There comes a point where you gotta get off the crazy train.”

Poll: Dem voters glumly sticking with Pelosi

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 8:41 PM

Disaster ahead?

“When she left it, it was in better shape than it had ever been.”

Manafort, firm registers as foreign agents

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 6:41 PM

Better late than never?

Delivered as promised

“I would like to think that the president saved many innocent men, women and children.”

“The Russia investigation was by far the dominant topic…”

The merry little media war continues.

Criminal enterprise

Politico: Has the SPLC lost its way?

John Sexton Jun 28, 2017 3:01 PM

“The organization has always tried to find ways to milk money out of the public…”

Trump legal team backing away from Comey complaint?

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 2:31 PM

De-escalation?

Time to get up and go to work, sir

CNN gets glum, defensive after resignations

John Sexton Jun 28, 2017 1:01 PM

“If Jeff lit himself on fire, it wouldn’t appease the pro-Trump media.”

Hmmm: FBI probing Russia-based anti-virus firm?

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 12:31 PM

“I wouldn’t put their stuff on my computer if you paid me.”

He works hard for the money…

It’s not a slippery slope. It’s a freaking avalanche.

Nuts.

Showdown: Sarah Palin vs the New York Times

Jazz Shaw Jun 28, 2017 9:21 AM

Defamation

Credit where creditor’s due?

More flash than bang, but a very bad sign

“Felix was out on bond after threatening another public servant and has a history of making threats.”

Chaffetz: House needs housing allowances?

Ed Morrissey Jun 27, 2017 8:41 PM

“There are dozens upon dozens of members living in their offices, and I don’t know how healthy that is long term.”

“This isn’t going to get a lot cheaper, it can’t, it won’t.”

“…what we failed to achieve with votes, we would do with weapons.”

“[S]o dumb it’s amazing we even have to have the conversation.”

“It was not necessary.”

“You’re inflaming everyone right here right now with those words!”

“Trump’s people said, ‘We’ll be writing the speech that the President’s Audio-Animatronic figure will be saying.'”

Excuses, excuses.

Not really a “kill all the lawyers” scenario

4 pm ET!

“it has not taken serious steps to end its own complicity in trafficking, including forced laborers from North Korea.”