Green Room

’2 Million Bikers’ ready to roll into DC on 9/11

posted at 1:44 pm on September 9, 2013 by

ICYMI, a few weeks ago I wrote about ’2 Million Bikers to DC,’ a group planning to counter the “Million Muslim March” on 9/11. After being denied a permit, the bikers are on their way to the Nation’s Capitol anyway to pay their respects to the armed forces and to those who lost their lives on 9/11 12 years ago.

H/T Twitchy

I for one am looking forward to these guys being around on Wednesday. Here are the plans:

photo BIkers_zpseb5ca7d7.jpg

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Bikers denied no-stop permit for 9/11 rally through D.C. but will ride anyway- Washington Times

So instead of tying up traffic for a couple of hours, they’ll have DC snarled (more than usual) all day long! Way to go, DC officials. Really bright.

RoadRunner on September 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Fallon on September 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Ruth rode on my motorbike, holding on to me.
I hit a hole on 95, and rode on “ruthlessly”.

S. D. on September 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Hope they dwarf the size of the Muslim 9/11 victory march or whatever it is.

bluegill on September 10, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Ruth rode on my motorbike, holding on to me.
I hit a hole on 95, and rode on “ruthlessly”.

S. D. on September 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM

LOL

One of my biggest fears. Seriously.

Hubby and I are going to ride to go out to eat tomorrow. Hubby will be wearing his “Capitalist” t-shirt and I’ll be wearing my Breitbart t-shirt in solidarity with the DC rally. ;-)

Fallon on September 10, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Some of the bikers must already be here, we live right off the beltway and the hubs and I heard them rolling by yesterday afternoon. It was awesome to listen to that rumble for so long!

hollygolightly on September 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Yep. I live a block from the Pentagon, and there’s typically a lot of Harleys around here anyway (lots of soldiers ride em), but I definitely noticed an uptick over the last couple of days.

Go bikers. Bite it Muzzies.

WhatSlushfund on September 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Ok, can someone explain this to me?

How can they stop them? Are they going to arrest every person on a bike (Profiling?) Arrest every group larger than X? What?

The_Livewire on September 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Ok, can someone explain this to me?

The_Livewire on September 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM

They are not allowing them to roll through stop signs and red lights. They can’t and won’t stop them from riding in DC, except at the red lights, lol.

Fallon on September 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM