Green Room

Kerry to war critics: Remember, I opposed the Iraq war

posted at 12:28 pm on September 6, 2013 by

(1) Claim:

You know, Senator Chuck Hagel, when he was senator, Senator Chuck Hagel, now secretary of Defense, and when I was a senator, we opposed the president’s decision to go into Iraq…

(2) CNN headline, circa August 2004: “Kerry stands by ‘yes’ vote on Iraq war.”  Here’s the 2002 roll call vote.  Check for the names Hagel and Kerry.  But they’d have done things differently, so those ‘yes’ votes didn’t really signal support, or something.  (3) Flashback:

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Kerry to war critics: Remember, I opposed the Iraq war

Kerry to war supporters: Remember, I supported the Iraq war.

Kerry to Christmas carolers: Remember, I spent Christmas in Cambodia.

Kerry to Massachusetts voters: Remember, I don’t like too pay taxes either.

Kerry to himself: Remember, you’re F’ing awesome.

Flange on September 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Too sad for words. I’m going to avoid NYC subways and obvious targets if these assclowns bomb Syria

ParisParamus on September 6, 2013 at 12:43 PM

He was for it before he was against it.

Obama was against it before he was for it before he was against it.

ajacksonian on September 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM

And where were you traitor when our men and woman needed support. You turned your back on the country and them. You are a traitor.

crosshugger on September 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM

crosshugger on September 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Don’t you remember? He was in Cambodia. Nixon sent him there. Before he was President.

Chris of Rights on September 6, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Kerry to war supporters: Remember, I supported the Iraq war.

Kerry to Christmas carolers: Remember, I spent Christmas in Cambodia.

Kerry to Massachusetts voters: Remember, I don’t like too pay taxes either.

Kerry to himself: Remember, you’re F’ing awesome.

Flange on September 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM