Green Room

Video: When the ref is your hero

posted at 9:14 am on September 5, 2013 by

Just because I love these stories:

God bless Sgt. Javelle Crowder and her son Jovan, and welcome home.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Awwwwwww! Welcome home!

ted c on September 5, 2013 at 9:23 AM

“I love you, Mom.”

BigAlSouth on September 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I hate these types of stories. If my loved one comes home, I want to see them asap without any delays so people can play jokes and film them. And if their leave is limited, the last thing I want to do is waste any time I might have to be with them.

Blake on September 5, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Mom? I would’ve guessed sister

Zetterson on September 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM

This goes the opposite direction, but is absolutely one of my favorite pictures of all time.

Chris of Rights on September 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Hey…my old high school. Glad she made it back safe and sound.

tommer74 on September 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Top Pick

“It would be catastrophic if the President were to fire the special counsel.”

“The blockade breached institutional values of freedom of expression and assembly.”

“I hope to encourage them to take personal responsibility…”

“I ain’t serving no police”

“I think a lot of Trump’s voters have as one of their primary objectives just stopping the cultural corruption that’s taking place.”

“Don’t take away my health care or you die.”

“We must all do our best to get rid of this tyrant.”

Rosenstein: Comey broke with DoJ norms on memo leak.

“Nobody has ever accused me of pulling any weapon on them.”

“Fourteen people had stab wounds, cuts and bruises, with two of the injured surviving critical stab wounds.”

Okay… you first.

“We should repeal it and replace, and we shouldn’t leave town until this is complete.”

“He feels like he is being thrown under the bus …”

“McCain has always been a fighter”

Ed Morrissey Jul 20, 2017 8:41 AM

“Cancer doesn’t know what it’s up against.”

They may be on to something

How capitalism averted the bee-pocalypse

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 9:31 PM

“there are more honeybee colonies in the country today than in nearly 25 years.”

CBO releases estimate on Obamacare repeal

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 8:31 PM

“The number of people who are uninsured would increase by 17 million in 2018, compared with the number under current law.”

Kasich: Fix Obamacare with more spending

Jason Hart Jul 19, 2017 8:01 PM

Ohio Gov. John Kasich wants Congress to “fix” Obamacare’s insurance exchanges with more federal spending

“This is a momentous decision.”

“One was told that she—her skin was too light and that she needed to listen to people of darker colored skin…”

Disruptor?

Time off without pay for play

The new DOJ guidelines on asset forfeiture are obscene

Taylor Millard Jul 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Guilty until proven innocent.

“We’re just wondering what happened there.”

“This is an attempt at a political intervention.”

The blame game

“Inaction is not an option.”

“You have no feelings. You Christians are all racists.”