Anthony Weiner to voter: Who are you to judge me?
posted at 1:55 pm on September 4, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Yeah, this whole comeback thing is going really well, huh?
If Anthony Weiner doesn’t want to be judged by anyone but God, perhaps he should spend his days in prayer rather than campaigning for elective office. That’s what this voter tried to explain to Weiner while the candidate yelled at him, most of the time with food rolling around in his mouth.
At the very least, Weiner needs a refresher course on voter engagement:
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation