Picture this: Pedaling for my pint
posted at 10:33 am on September 2, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
In St. Paul, we don’t go for pub crawls. We go for pub pedaling:
I haven’t worked so hard for a beer since …. well, I don’t think I ever worked this hard for a beer. Or two. With a cup of red wine, too. We pedaled around downtown St. Paul for two hours yesterday and had a great time. Other cities have this or something like it, and if you get a chance, you should definitely give it a try. Be sure to invite five or six athletes to join you, though, and try to choose the most level route you can find.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained