On 50th anniversary, Trayvon Martin is just like MLK or something
posted at 10:55 am on August 28, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
According to NBC’s Frank Thorp, vendors are selling these t-shirts at today’s 50th anniversary celebration of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech in Washington D.C. Just, no.
— Frank Thorp V (@frankthorpNBC) August 28, 2013
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained