“Health coverage that starts in the womb for every child”
posted at 11:46 am on August 28, 2013 by Guy Benson
This is a bit awkward, given Booker’s extremist stance on abortion:
Booker’s position is complex: A fetus isn’t a person at any stage of pregnancy, unless she’s deemed to be “wanted” at some point, in which case the government should provide her her with in-womb healthcare.*
*Care can be rescinded, and “child” status revoked, at any time prior to birth.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation