Green Room

Two million bikers to meet ‘Million Muslim March’ in DC on 9/11

posted at 1:37 pm on August 23, 2013 by

I’m sure by now you’ve heard of the “Million Muslim March” planned in Washington D.C. on 9/11. If you haven’t, you can watch the group’s organizer refusing to denounce hateful groups like the Muslim Brotherhood here.

Now in response to the march, a bunch of bikers are planning their own party in DC on 9/11…with two million people.

Thousands of America’s patriotic bikers are organizing an enormous counter protest to the planned Million Muslim March on DC this Sept. 11.

The Facebook Page, “2 Million Bikers to DC,” has over 18 thousand “likes,” as of Thursday morning and individual state chapters of riders have launched pages on Facebook, as well.

The bikers are riding “To remember those who were killed on 911 and honor our armed forces who fought those who precipitated this attack,” the Facebook page said.

Murica’

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Million Muslim March? Someone break out the Glade.

CrustyB on August 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM

The Million Muslim March. With wall-to-wall coverage provided by the new kissing cousins, MSNBC and Al Jazeera America.

Carnac on August 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM

As a law abiding motorcyclist, I don’t support any outlaw club. I do, however, support the right of any individual person – regardless of affiliation – to march with their compatriots. I hope that this march is peaceful, however, I don’t see a lot in the way of peaceful intent on the part of a large group of Muslims who are intent on marching on 9/11. If a Christian group wanted to march in Dearborn on Eid, I’d doubt they’d get a permit.

The fact that there may or may not be outlaw bikers among the thousands of others is a truly minimal concern, given the larger issues at play.

Farmer_Joe on August 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Eid is a Muslim holiday. I guess I missed the announcement that 9/11 is a Christian holiday. Muslims died in the Twin Towers too.

lostmotherland on August 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I guess you also missed the fact that Muslims launched the attacks on 9/11 and flew the airplanes into the Twin Towers.

Old Fritz on August 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Muslims died in the Twin Towers too.

Yeah, they flew passenger jets laden with fuel and people into those towers.

Your lack of discernment is absolutely damning.

Murphy9 on August 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM

lostmotherland on August 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Only a muslim-apologist would consider 9/11 to be a “holiday”. It’s a day of remembrance, of meditation, and recognition.

I’ll admit that the images of muslims around the world dancing and clapping their hands and cheering and hugging each other when informed of the attacks were very “celebratory” but as pointed out above, muslims, and especially the hate-filled pages of the koran ARE responsible for that day.

And yeah, you’re pathetic in your willful blindness. Another useful idiot in service to his muslim overlords.

TKindred on August 26, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Mary was not sinless.

TigerPaw on August 26, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Mary, mother of Jesus, was absolutely sinless, else she would never have been the mother of Jesus. Her sins were forgiven by God when she was selected to become His mother.

Only a heretic would blaspheme her reputation.

TKindred on August 26, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Mary is not God, so it would hardly be blasphemy. Further, since the Bible never teaches any such doctrine as the sinlessness of Mary, it would hardly be heresy. Third, she was not sinless.

Nor is she the mediatrix, since there is only one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. Nor was she co-redeemer, since there is only one Redeemer.

Mary was a good woman, and highly favored by God to be the mother of the Messiah. As for sins, she was forgiven and redeemed just like the rest of us.

There Goes the Neighborhood on August 28, 2013 at 1:04 AM