Video: Christie endorses Lonegan in NJ Senate race
posted at 11:28 am on August 22, 2013 by Guy Benson
A brief follow-up to Monday’s post. Unlike some conservatives, I wasn’t the least bit shocked that Christie endorsed strong conservative Steve Lonegan for US Senate. I will confess, however, to being slightly surprised by how effusive the embrace was, given their somewhat patchy history. Unequivocal:
A pro-Lonegan conservative group noted yesterday that the Booker campaign briefly posted a photo of the Democratic nominee alongside disgraced former Governor Jon Corzine. Team Booker quickly pulled the image down, but not before #BookerFail captured a screen shot. Oops.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation