Hey, I had a baby!
posted at 11:50 am on August 21, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham
Hey, we had a baby! Our girl Georgia got here Aug. 11, 2013, a couple weeks early, but 6 lbs and very healthy! She’s going pretty easy on us newbie parents, so we’re thanking our lucky stars. She’s a tiny, incredible blessing! You may not see me on TV for a bit, but I’ll be back on Fox and HotAir.com soon!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation