Update: NYPD won’t answer questions about Bloomberg’s gun stunt
posted at 8:44 am on August 20, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
I have an extensive update on Bloomberg’s gun stunt from yesterday over at Townhall. I called NYPD to ask about basic gun safety measures and was promptly hung up on. I called back and got a little more information, but not much. The basic excuse for hundreds of guns being pointed at the audience with the bolts closed, safeties off and magazines in was “they weren’t loaded,” so it doesn’t matter.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation