Photo of the day: Bloomberg points hundreds of guns at audience
posted at 4:22 pm on August 19, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
Today NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg and NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly announced the seizure of hundreds of guns. The problem? During the press conference and in an effort to take advantage of a good photo-op, the clueless anti-gun zealots pointed the seized firearms at...the audience.
— Matthew DesOrmeaux (@cynicusprime) August 19, 2013
Clearly Bloomberg doesn’t know much about muzzle awareness, but don’t worry, this guy is here to help.
UPDATE: For good measure, here are the four Holy Grail rules of gun safety.
1) ALL guns are always loaded.
2) NEVER let the muzzle cover anything which you are not willing to destroy
3) Keep your finger OFF the trigger until your sights are on target.
4) ALWAYS be sure of your target.
UPDATE II: It gets worse. Many of the guns had the actions/bolts closed and the safeties off.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation