“Wendy Davis in a Carolina Herrera dress and Reed Krakoff pumps”
posted at 4:23 pm on August 15, 2013 by Erika Johnsen
From Michelle Obama, to Cory Booker, to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, to Michelle Obama again, and now on to the latest hero-celebrity of the Left, Vogue is killin’ it with the superficially innocuous, super cool, down-to-earth yet high-glam personal profiles, I must say.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation