Green Room

“Wendy Davis in a Carolina Herrera dress and Reed Krakoff pumps”

posted at 4:23 pm on August 15, 2013 by

From Michelle Obama, to Cory Booker, to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, to Michelle Obama again, and now on to the latest hero-celebrity of the Left, Vogue is killin’ it with the superficially innocuous, super cool, down-to-earth yet high-glam personal profiles, I must say.

photo Screenshot2013-08-15at41659PM_zps5a08c9c0.png

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Shouldn’t she give those people their clothes back?

rbj on August 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM

All tarted up but you can’t hide the evil.

Mason on August 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM

She was overhear while changing into the dress “Does all this baby killing make my ass look fat?’

Flange on August 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Her hands are neatly folded against her arms so that you can’t see the child blood on them.

C’est très chic!

steebo77 on August 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

So Abortion Barbie has a new outfit?

ChuckTX on August 15, 2013 at 4:55 PM

…with stylish pumps and her handbag out of baby skin, the Wendy Davis is certainly…

Valkyriepundit on August 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Her legs look like shelaleighs. I wouldn’t hit it unless I was driving a garbage truck.

CurtZHP on August 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Those of us that mess with old cars judge them by the distance they look good from. She’s a 30 footer as that picture attests.

DanMan on August 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM

That she is a fapable liberal nitwit makes her no less a liberal nitwit.

She’ll probably be President one day, such is the fallen nature of the media and the public they feed.

SAMinVA on August 15, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Captions Suggestions: “How many babies does a woman have to kill to get some respect around here?!?”

JadeNYU on August 15, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Too bad her heart is a black hole….all the pretty clothes and shoes in the world can’t cover that up…..

crosshugger on August 15, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Even the $2700 dress and $600 shoes don’t make her anymore attractive.

I am sure those are her everyday clothes, too. She looks soooo personable in the photo./

Patriot Vet on August 15, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Apparently, while Republican women, like Palin, are scrutinized for the high cost of their clothes, Democrats are praised for it.

STL_Vet on August 15, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Carolina Herrera does much better stuff than that dress.

IlikedAUH2O on August 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Carolina Herrera does much better stuff than that dress.

IlikedAUH2O on August 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Meoooowwww to you, too.

CurtZHP on August 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Come on. You’d crawl through glass to hit that. I mean, dang, they got her all slutted up. Doesn’t help fix her soulless existence, but if you like slutty … there you go.

Jaibones on August 15, 2013 at 9:07 PM

D&C chic.

oceansidecon on August 15, 2013 at 9:32 PM

DanMan on August 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Heh, I like that method :)

Jackalope on August 15, 2013 at 9:37 PM

What is that weird white thing coming out of her rear end? A raincoat someone left on the balcony?

txmomof6 on August 15, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Where are her pink shoes that so cleverly match the blood stained shoes of the abortionist Kermit Gosnell’s as he did his late term killings?

RJL on August 15, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Damn, but doesn’t it make her ass look great?

Greg Toombs on August 16, 2013 at 12:25 AM

“Wendy Davis in a Carolina Herrera dress and Reed Krakoff pumps”

Would that be anything like “lipstick on a pig”?

Solaratov on August 16, 2013 at 1:22 AM

They talk about her as if she’s a product being sold. And they’re certainly the ones who will do it…

Dirt McGirt on August 16, 2013 at 3:47 AM

The comments sure make me glad I clicked to see what the fuss was about. The picture — not so much.

platypus on August 16, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Who are Carolina Herrera and Reed Krakoff, and why should I care if someone is wearing their clothes?

Mohonri on August 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM

What happen to the pink tennis shoes?

Jaibones on August 15, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I personally like smart and sexy, not soulless and slutty.

BigGator5 on August 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Wait, I thought expensive clothes for women politicians was a bad thing? I know I read that when Sarah Palin was the VP candidate.

Chris of Rights on August 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM

“Wendy Davis in a Carolina Herrera dress and Reed Krakoff pumps”

Erika Johnsen

Nice pic, but what does she look like when filibustering, with a catheter?

listens2glenn on August 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM

“I’m sick and tired of womyn being used as sex objects..OOH LOOK AT MEEEEE!”

fortcoins on August 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Rick Perry was right about Wendy Davis. It’s truly sad that someone with her life story ended up on the pro-abortion side. Her story of single motherhood and NOT aborting her child should have led her to the pro-life point of view. But she was seduced by the dark side, so to speak. She would be a non-entity, though, to the media and the current powers-that-be if she had an R beside her name and she championed rather than filibustered that bill. I don’t understand how any mother could be pro-abortion….

BillyWilly on August 16, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I can see why she needs to work in the state Capitol. Her ego wouldn’t fit in a smaller building.

The pictures behind her are of past governors. It looks like she’s standing on the second floor which would put the time period of those governors in the mid-to-late-1800′s. It’s ironic how those governors’ top priorities were to protect the Texas republic while her top priority would be to enable abortion on demand. The state will sink to a new low if this nutjob is ever elected governor.

Kingfisher on August 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM

“Wendy Davis in a Carolina Herrera dress and Reed Krakoff pumps”

Gee, a woman like that shouldn’t be alone. She needs support from top-level Democrats like Anthony Weiner and Bob Filner.

I’m sure they’d love to support her, if you know what I mean.

Kingfisher on August 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM

That pose she’s in reminds me of the “ladies” I would see standing along 11th and 12th avenues on Manhattan’s west side near the Javitz convention center back in the 80′s.

veni vidi vici on August 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I’ve been wrong all these years.

I guess you can polish a t*rd.

NoPain on August 16, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Austin Hot!

Another Drew on August 16, 2013 at 12:09 PM

High heels are not healthy shoes for women. As a women’s advocate, is Wendy’s footware appropriate?

thuja on August 16, 2013 at 12:42 PM

is Wendy’s footware appropriate?

Depends upon the occasion.

Another Drew on August 16, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Being from Texas, I have learned that she wouldn’t have a chance being reelected in her own district. Therefore, she will run for Governor, knowing full well she’ll lose big time, but at least it’ll look good on her resume.

SteppedInWhat on August 16, 2013 at 4:25 PM

thuja on August 16, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I don’t like them, either. But if a woman wants to wear unhealthy footwear, let her.

If my wife never wears high heels, I’ll die a happy man.

listens2glenn on August 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Hot Air is once again trying to pump up this image of Wendy Davis.

These are the facts:

tetriskid on August 16, 2013 at 5:14 PM

C’est très chic!

steebo77 on August 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Non, c’est tres gauche.

yesiamapirate on August 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Yeah, but…nice cupcakes.

Jaibones on August 16, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Let’s not get to the point where we think the left can push a button and create a cult figure. This woman will be nothing after she is chewed up and spit out of a race for Governor in Texas. We are comparing her to Hillary and Barack who got placed into the Democrat machines in Illinois and New York where surviving the primary IS THE ELECTION. She is in a place where NEITHER he idiocy the liberals are Hillary or Obama could be elected Governor so let’s not get our panties in a wad over engaged in promoting a Texas Democrat.

Conan on August 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I will admit she cuts a rather nice figure in that pic but….enough already.

lostinjrz on August 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I’d hit it. The best part of the deal is that you don’t need to put on a bag. If you knock it up just give it a couple of bucks and have it handle the inconvenience. Thank “god”(a stupid concept the unintelligent think is real) for abortion on demand.

Your Mamma loves me on August 18, 2013 at 3:41 PM