Feelgood video of the day: The mother and child reunion
posted at 2:35 pm on August 13, 2013 by Allahpundit
Given how slow August is, this probably belongs on the front page as “news.”
The cub was born a month ago but was immediately placed in an incubator due to a leg injury, according to PopSci. Handlers weren’t sure how the mother would react once they were re-introduced. Here’s the result.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget