Bummer: Video of Norwegian PM driving a taxi was kind of a set-up
posted at 10:01 am on August 13, 2013 by Allahpundit
No wonder none of the passengers complained about his policies.
“They’re five ordinary people who were asked if they wanted to take part in a video for the Labour Party and who knew nothing else, except that they were going to be picked up in a taxi,” Pia Gulbrandsen, a spokeswoman for the Labour Party, told AFP.
“Their spontanaeity was real when they realised that the driver was the prime minister.”
Each of the five received 500 kroner (£55) from production company Try, which is run by Kjetil Try, known to be a close friend of the prime minister.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation