Video: Debating Monica Crowley on Obamacare tactics — defund or delay?
posted at 6:11 pm on August 9, 2013 by Guy Benson
Here’s a link-heavy follow-up post, but my core argument can be distilled down to one sentence: Unlike threatening an unpopular government shutdown to (try to) strip Obamacare of (some) funding, delay tactics poll quite well and actually have a chance of succeeding. Door number two, please.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen