Meet the new 3D printed rifle
posted at 11:59 am on August 8, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
The thing can fire off 14-rounds (albeit musket Morgan style). ATF and Eric Holder are about to have a snit fit.
“Files will be available for download shortly.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation