Green Room

Programming note: The Five today

posted at 2:05 pm on August 7, 2013 by

Just a heads up, I’m subbing for Dana Perino today on The Five at 5 pm ET on Fox News. Keeping with Dana’s tradition of showing photos of her dog Jasper, here’s a photo of my dog Bravo.
 photo ScreenShot2013-08-07at20155PM_zpsb7a94261.png

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I’ve noticed Dana always keeps her legs modestly hidden. We’ll all be watching. 🙂

a capella on August 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Big shoes to fill Katy – she’s the smartest lady in the room, possible the smartest person. Gutfeld is an insane person, but genius.

peski on August 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I didn’t care much for DP as press secretary; too often, she seemed unprepared. After Bush left office, I began to like her a lot more. Maybe that’s because I usually saw her doing segments with Stuart Varney.

Nowadays, on The Five, she comes across as a complete squish, especially on immigration and other controversial topics. She’s more worried about getting invited to Manhattan parties than anything else. She’s become the female equivalent of Mark McKinnon.

BuckeyeSam on August 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM

peski on August 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Beating that meathead Tantaros is not a high bar. That said, gimme Guilfoyle any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

BuckeyeSam on August 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Just look into the camera at the 5:48 mark and wink at me.

BigAlSouth on August 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

BuckeyeSam on August 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM

She’s pretty loyal to the establishment GOP agenda.

a capella on August 7, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I don’t care. I can’t stand Fox News anymore, and I was a diehard fanatic. I would have it on all day long and well into the night. But ever since they muffed the last election I saw them for what they are. Right-wing cheerleaders, nothing more, nothing less. And I throw up whenever Hannity’s name is mentioned anywhere. As far as the five are concerned, it’s lame. Seriously lame. And Kimberly Guilfoyle looks like a street whore, although a hot street whore at that. Having “Hotel Bob” Beckel on there is supposed to lend some sort of objective balance, but he’s just another example of extremism gone fat.

HiJack on August 7, 2013 at 3:49 PM

she’s the smartest lady in the room, possible the smartest person.
peski on August 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Yeah, Dana is so smart she waffles and won’t take a firm stand on any issue presented. She should be a democrat politician.

That said, gimme Guilfoyle any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

BuckeyeSam on August 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Barf. Underneath all that makeup is a true narcissist. How the heck do you even know what she looks like? But her demeanor is enough of a turn off.

I’ll be looking forward to seeing Katie on the Five. Just hope with all this Fox News exposure she doesn’t turn into one of those Stepford Wives.

NOMOBO on August 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM

So far, so good.

Zorro on August 7, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Awwww. What a cutie he is!

kim roy on August 7, 2013 at 6:30 PM

You were great! It’s one of the few shows I care about enough to watch.

aceinstall on August 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Darn, I missed it. But I do love your dog’s name and am going to steal it for my next dog.

John the Libertarian on August 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM

awesome Dog!!! 🙂

CoffeeLover on August 7, 2013 at 7:39 PM

McConnell may not get his wish on health care vote

Taylor Millard Jun 25, 2017 7:31 PM
Top Pick

Senate leadership wants a vote this week, others say, “Negative, Ghost Rider.”

Top Pick

Helping others without the government.

“…the reality is the reality.”

These kiosks don’t make $15 per hour or need benefits

Going for the record

“We will answer them on the field”

Taking it to the limit

Sunday morning talking heads

Jazz Shaw Jun 25, 2017 8:01 AM

Health care and tweeting and Russia, oh my!

Will they stay or will they go?

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…