Green Room

Programming note: The Five today

posted at 2:05 pm on August 7, 2013 by

Just a heads up, I’m subbing for Dana Perino today on The Five at 5 pm ET on Fox News. Keeping with Dana’s tradition of showing photos of her dog Jasper, here’s a photo of my dog Bravo.
 photo ScreenShot2013-08-07at20155PM_zpsb7a94261.png

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I’ve noticed Dana always keeps her legs modestly hidden. We’ll all be watching. :)

a capella on August 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Big shoes to fill Katy – she’s the smartest lady in the room, possible the smartest person. Gutfeld is an insane person, but genius.

peski on August 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I didn’t care much for DP as press secretary; too often, she seemed unprepared. After Bush left office, I began to like her a lot more. Maybe that’s because I usually saw her doing segments with Stuart Varney.

Nowadays, on The Five, she comes across as a complete squish, especially on immigration and other controversial topics. She’s more worried about getting invited to Manhattan parties than anything else. She’s become the female equivalent of Mark McKinnon.

BuckeyeSam on August 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM

peski on August 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Beating that meathead Tantaros is not a high bar. That said, gimme Guilfoyle any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

BuckeyeSam on August 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Just look into the camera at the 5:48 mark and wink at me.

BigAlSouth on August 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

BuckeyeSam on August 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM

She’s pretty loyal to the establishment GOP agenda.

a capella on August 7, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I don’t care. I can’t stand Fox News anymore, and I was a diehard fanatic. I would have it on all day long and well into the night. But ever since they muffed the last election I saw them for what they are. Right-wing cheerleaders, nothing more, nothing less. And I throw up whenever Hannity’s name is mentioned anywhere. As far as the five are concerned, it’s lame. Seriously lame. And Kimberly Guilfoyle looks like a street whore, although a hot street whore at that. Having “Hotel Bob” Beckel on there is supposed to lend some sort of objective balance, but he’s just another example of extremism gone fat.

HiJack on August 7, 2013 at 3:49 PM

she’s the smartest lady in the room, possible the smartest person.
peski on August 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Yeah, Dana is so smart she waffles and won’t take a firm stand on any issue presented. She should be a democrat politician.

That said, gimme Guilfoyle any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

BuckeyeSam on August 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Barf. Underneath all that makeup is a true narcissist. How the heck do you even know what she looks like? But her demeanor is enough of a turn off.

I’ll be looking forward to seeing Katie on the Five. Just hope with all this Fox News exposure she doesn’t turn into one of those Stepford Wives.

NOMOBO on August 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM

So far, so good.

Zorro on August 7, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Awwww. What a cutie he is!

kim roy on August 7, 2013 at 6:30 PM

You were great! It’s one of the few shows I care about enough to watch.

aceinstall on August 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Darn, I missed it. But I do love your dog’s name and am going to steal it for my next dog.

John the Libertarian on August 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM