Green Room

Video: Who wants to watch Peyton and Eli Manning rap?

posted at 3:11 pm on August 6, 2013 by

I do, but only to see if there’s any “Manning face.” I won’t spoil the surprise.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I love you Peyton (Because I’m a Vols Girl) and I’ll even root for Eli when the time is right…

But you owe me three minutes of my life back

NerwenAldarion on August 6, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Just lead the Giants back to a Superbowl win, Eli.

rbj on August 6, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I tried to watch it but didn’t even get past the intro before my senses were disgusted and I had to abort. Should’ve ruined the surprise AP, shoulda ruined it. You know, I don’t think I’ve yet seen an AP “won’t ruin the surprise” post be a surprise worth suffering to reach it.

deepdiver on August 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I chuckled.

changer1701 on August 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM

This is going to go along with Victor Cruz square-dancing in the end zone after touchdown catches this year, right?

jon1979 on August 6, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I thought is was pretty funny, but I have a weird sense of humor.

tommer74 on August 6, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Football players, not rappers (or wrappers).

ExpressoBold on August 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Papa Archie in the blonde wig was the best part.

Stu Gotts on August 6, 2013 at 6:21 PM

No thanks, with the football season rapidly approaching I’m trying to conserve my Manning tolerance for when they are prostituting themselves during every commercial break.

JR on August 6, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Just so long as they didn’t do it during their high school football coach and our mutual friend the great Coach and teacher Reginelli’s induction into the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame at the Superdome this past Saturday evening. I wanted to go but couldn’t schedule to make it.

viking01 on August 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Peyton did far better than I thought he would. He’s way “whitebread” kinda guy.

Kermit on August 7, 2013 at 4:26 AM

Yes, because I need to spend more time staring at a screen…

Galtian on August 7, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I’d also like to add that not only is Peyton the best QB in the league, one of the of the best ever, he’s also a conservative. He donated to a real conservative in Fred Thompson in 2008, donated to Bush in 2004, and to Romney in 2012.

Nice to see someone with a good head on their shoulders instead of these airhead obama loving drone athletes.

John Elway supported Romney as well.

So I know alot of you guys like Tebow due to his conservative values so I just wanted everyone to know that Peyton is another class act we can all root for as well as being one of the best!

Go Broncos!!

LevinFan on August 7, 2013 at 8:38 AM

JR on August 6, 2013 at 7:08 PM

What are you a socialist?

It’s not ok in the words of Rush to “take an obscene profit timeout?”

You do know that Peyton and Eli have been nothing but class acts unlike so many other thugs in the NFL??

That no one prepares or works harder??

LevinFan on August 7, 2013 at 8:40 AM

But can I get football on my Obamaphone?

Galtian on August 7, 2013 at 11:44 AM

LevinFan on August 7, 2013 at 8:40 AM

yep, I’m a socialist because I don’t care for the Mannings.

JR on August 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM

yep, I’m a socialist because I don’t care for the Mannings.

JR on August 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM

You sure sound like it when you’re so bitter over the Mannings for doing commercials.

It’s called the free market, then again maybe you would prefer gov’t run tv instead of these “greedy” athletes doing commercials for those “evil” corporations.

LevinFan on August 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Top Pick

“…the reality is the reality.”

Top Pick

These kiosks don’t make $15 per hour or need benefits

Going for the record

“We will answer them on the field”

Taking it to the limit

Sunday morning talking heads

Jazz Shaw Jun 25, 2017 8:01 AM

Health care and tweeting and Russia, oh my!

Will they stay or will they go?

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…