Don’t bring a knife to a boxer fight
posted at 2:06 pm on August 6, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
You know, sometimes criminals are just really dumb. What happened when a punk brought a knife into the home of a retired boxer? I think you know the answer.
A knife-wielding burglar had a shock when he attacked a pensioner in his home – and discovered his victim was a retired boxer.
Senior citizen Frank Corti, 72, a former junior boxing champion is still a bit handy with his dukes.
And when he spotted the aforementioned intruder, Gregory McCalium, in his hallway he sprang into action and delivered two right hooks.
The blows were so powerful that McCalium, who had just lunged at Mr Corti with the knife, was left looking like he had been in ‘a car accident’.
The pensioner then restrained him until police arrived. He was jailed for four and a half years yesterday after a judge told him he had ‘got what he deserved’.
Like a boss.
If you want to see pictures of the
car crash patient burglar, you can here.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style