Video: How long could you survive being handcuffed to your spouse?
posted at 3:31 pm on August 5, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Give ABC credit here. They went almost the entire segment without calling this a metaphor for marriage in general. You have to wait until the final ten seconds before hearing a reference to the old ball and chain:
The remarkable thing about this is what the narration thinks is remarkable. Or is it so strange for a husband and wife to brush their teeth together?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation