Video: How long could you survive being handcuffed to your spouse?
posted at 3:31 pm on August 5, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Give ABC credit here. They went almost the entire segment without calling this a metaphor for marriage in general. You have to wait until the final ten seconds before hearing a reference to the old ball and chain:
The remarkable thing about this is what the narration thinks is remarkable. Or is it so strange for a husband and wife to brush their teeth together?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen