Video: The “new Rebecca Black” is worse than the old Rebecca Black
posted at 7:19 pm on July 18, 2013 by Allahpundit
Via BuzzFeed, I had to suffer through this today. Which means you have to suffer through it too.
Enjoy a teenaged knock-off of Lady Gaga’s “Telephone,” sung by someone who sounds like — well, I was going to say “a poor man’s Katy Perry,” but let’s say a slightly less well-to-do man’s Katy Perry instead. The bar isn’t high. She doesn’t clear it, but still. Not high.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation